- Home »
1. What Personal Information Does Keefe Group Collect about You?
- Information Related to Your Request
Keefe Group’s website affords an opportunity to provide a limited amount of personal information should you be interested in further communicating with them. You give Keefe Group your name, facility name, postal address, telephone number and email address during the registration process.
- Customer Service Communications
Keefe Group’s customer service department communicates with customers through email. In order to effectively address its customers’ questions and concerns, Keefe Group may store email records. These records may include any personal information that you provide to Keefe Group in the email.
2. What Non-Personal Information Do We Collect about You?
- Information Automatically Collected
When you visit Keefe Group’s website, Keefe Group’s web server automatically collects your Internet protocol (IP) address, which is a number assigned to your computer when you connect to the Internet. Keefe Group’s web server also may be able to identify things like the type of web browser and operating system you use. Keefe Group may collect this information for the purpose of system administration, to assess traffic to Keefe Group’s website and to maintain the website. Keefe Group can and will use IP addresses to identify a user when necessary to enforce compliance with the website Terms and Conditions.
Most web browsers are initially set up to receive cookies. If you do not want to receive cookies, browsers usually have a “Help” or “Internet Tools” feature that will show you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies and how to delete cookies from your computer.
3. How is Personal Information Used?
Generally, Keefe Group collects personal information for the following purposes:
- To answer specific questions related to products and services offered through the Keefe Group website.
- To learn more about how visitors use the website and measure areas of interest, for the purpose of improving the site.
- To deliver customized content and advertising to you on the site, and on other sites.
4. How is Personal Information Stored and Secured?
Keefe Group uses reasonable physical, technical, and administrative safeguards and policy methods to protect your personal information.
It is also important that you take steps to maintain the secrecy of your information and secure access to your computer. Always be sure to log out when using a shared or public computer.
5. How is Personal Information Shared with Third Parties?
Generally, Keefe Group shares information related to your account in the following circumstances:
- Keefe Group contracts with Service Providers to provide Keefe Group services. Your personal information may be disclosed to Service Providers to (1) support your use of Keefe Group’s website, (2) provide operational, marketing or advertising support, or (3) for other purposes to support Keefe Group’s business. Service Providers are permitted to use your information only on Keefe Group’s behalf. Additionally, the companies must satisfy Keefe Group’s security and privacy requirements and agree to treat the information confidentially.
- Keefe Group occasionally shares limited customer information with companies that provide products Keefe Group would like to offer. The companies must also satisfy Keefe Group’s security and privacy requirements and agree to treat the information confidentially.
- A court order or other judicial or administrative process may require Keefe Group to provide information to a government authority or party to a lawsuit. Keefe Group will provide information that it believes in good faith is required to comply with the law, order or other process. Keefe Group may also be required to disclose certain information in court documents if it has to bring an action against you, for example, to collect a debt owed to the company or to enforce its Terms and Conditions.
6. What information is collected when Do Not Track is enabled on a computer?
Web sites (or web applications) can track your browsing behavior to better tailor suggestions and information for you. Do Not Track is a preference you can set for your browser (if supported) to opt-out of online behavioral tracking. Keefe Group’s web site does not require cookies and therefore, Do Not Track settings are not recognized by its web site; however, personally identifiable information is only captured and stored when you provide the specific information to Keefe Group to enact a transaction. Keefe Group protects and secures your information in the same manner whether Do Not Track is enabled or not. Additionally, any personally identifiable information is unavailable to third parties, as Keefe Group does not permit third parties to conduct online tracking on its web site.
7. How to Access and Modify Your Personal Information?
At the time of filling out a contact form, you may be given a choice whether you want to receive information about new features, offers or other notices related to Keefe Group’s services. When you register, you may opt to not receive these communications by clicking a box that affirmatively declines to receive such information. You also have the option to opt out at a later date by following the instructions in the communication that you receive from Keefe Group.
8. Children’s Access of Website
This website is not directed to, nor does Keefe Group knowingly collect personal information from, children under the age of 13.
Effective May 15, 2015